Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Baby Blankie

Making more gifts for a soon-to-be-born baby.

A very simple granny square. Just the right size for a car seat blanket that can transition into a "lovey" for a toddler!

Squishy, cushy and incredibly soft "mystery" yarn from a discounted mill-end.

A 9mm hook is the largest I have, but if I had bigger I definitely would have gone up to at least a 10mm.


Loved this little blankie soooo much that I even did a little "photo shoot" with it...


Ellie says it's as squishy and lovable as she is!

Thank you so much for stopping by :)

Found a new linky to join! Skip to my Lou  hosts a weekly "Made by You" party for anything and everything, and with nearly 700 entries, there's sure to be something to inspire you :)
post signature

3 comments:

  1. what a lovely squishy blankie. I am sure it will be much loved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire! So nice stopping by to visit with you. Sweet place you have here full of so many creative projects. I have perused many of your posts and enjoyed each one!

    Kindly, Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy- Thank you very much! Baby has not yet arrived, but her mom sent profuse thanks :)

    Lorraine- I enjoy your blog as well :) Thank you for coming by my neck of the bloggy woods!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a "hello"! You've really made my day :)